sgServe is your company’s single customer view for all interactions and data. It gives permission-based access to information for data protection and customer privacy. Given the requisite permissions, users can see information such as registration details, call history, invoices and payments. Standard industry processes will have our default workflows available, but we can also work with you in the initial set up period to configure workflows to act in accordance with your processes. A core principle of our system design is that it must enable suppliers to take control of their own processes in order to give tailored customer service. It will also be possible to configure the information presented to a user in a particular event/workflow so that they have easy single page views for fast, effective decision making.
- Configurable workflows – take control of your processes for customer service
- Default industry workflows available for easy set-up to cover common events
- Single customer view with data prompts helps customer service and back office agents to deal with queries and standard processes efficiently
- Ability to easily log inbound and outbound contacts (verbal and written)
- All updates/views and actions configurable through the website (based on user type)
- Event driven messaging for industry exceptions and processes – integrated to create workflows
- API for self-service portals
- Permission-based system to allow only the correct team to view or change the data as defined by the business
- Document logging and generation – flexible email or letter generation from templates
- Reports on workflow actions – productivity, raise and closure rates and overall trends
Please do not hesitate to contact us with your enquiries or questions.
Prama House, 267 Banbury Road,
Oxford, OX2 7HT
Call us on: 01865 339 652